Dear readers and viewers,
Based on a couple of e-mail discussions that have been going on in my NMHW mailbox lately, I feel an urgent need to clarify the goals of this blog.
1. The main goal of Naked Men, Happy Women is to free the male body from taboos, to make people realize male nudity is just as normal as female nudity and that the male body is just as beautiful and sensual as the female body.
2. The second goal is to empower women to express their appreciating for the male body and not be judged by doing so. Therefore the imagery is meant and chosen for female viewers.
3. The third goal is to share my thoughts on sexuality in general, because we may have had a sexual revolution, but I believe we are far from finished with it.
Naked Men, Happy Women is not a platform for:
- Exhibitionists or men who want to get into contact with women/female photographers for whatever reason.
I therefore will not expose or forward any contact information, imagery, etc. Not ever.
If you want to send me a contribution for my blog:
- A maximum of 3 images suffice entirely for me to see if they would fit or not. If I want to see more, I will ask.
- No penis selfies, masturbation images or other hardcore pornographic content!
- It is up to me if I share your contribution on NMHW or not.
- I either post a photo because I like it or – if I do not – I believe many other women will like it. In other words: I do not like every photo that is on my blog, but then I am not the only woman in the world. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
Of course it is nice when you get a lot of (positive) reactions to your photos, but don’t expect this to happen. People hardly comment on NMHW.
Also: please don’t think you are doing me a personal favor by sending me images for my eyes only cq. for my pleasure. Yes, I like the male body and I like certain images of male nudity because of the beauty of it, but I do not get a kick out of opening my mailbox and seeing a bunch of cocks of strange men. Unless it is the penis of my lover, Hugh Jackman or Michael Fassbender I do not care about it. It does not please me, it does not shock me and most of all, I am not asking for it.
So. I hope this clears everything up. For those of you who are now disappointed or anything, I suggest you do the following:
- Start your own blog or tumblr.
- Search for CFNM/exhibitionists forums.
- Get a profile on a dating/sex website and see if you can find what you are looking for there.
- Use something like your local craigslist to find people who may want to photograph you.
Yesterday some of you may have noticed that this blog had been shut down. I did not know what hit me! I identify myself with this blog, it is my everything. And then all of a sudden, without warning, it was gone… Of course I contacted support immediately and they wrote me back within 12 hours. As you can see the suspension has been removed, but I need to delete images that contain active masturbation or depictions of genital fondling, for these are considered pornographic and are not in line with their policy on mature content.
I will remove these images in the following days, so if there is anything in particular that you like, you should look for it and safe it. NMHW will continue the quest, but less naughty. I can live with that, I hope you too :)
A hot breast cancer prevention app to remind women to check their breasts regularly. Enjoy ;)
I’d take Jerald or Jesse :)
NMHW wishes all of you a very happy, naked new year!
NMHW has been having the same look for years now. So today I have chosen a new design. I hope you like it!
And… because in exactly one month I’ll be celebrating my last birthday starting with a three and my best friend feels we should celebrate it with a threesome, I had to post one of my favourite photos ;)
About two months ago a colleague of mine suggested I should see a movie called “Mes Seances de Lutte” (Love Battles) from Jacques Doillon (2013). She told me it is about a young woman and a man who physically fight with each other – and that it is sexy to watch… When I showed the DVD to my husband he did not seem too enthusiastic about it “sounds a bit weird”, so I decided to watch it on my own. Today was the day :)
The story is a bit dull – kitchen psychology really – but as soon as the two main characters stop talking, it gets interesting. It is this wonderful erotic mixture of anger and lust, pain and pleasure, his reluctance to hurt her, her incapability to show her love for him, the way the scenes are filmed, the whole choreography, that makes the movie absolutely worth watching it.
I wish there were more images of it to be found on the internet to share here with you. I guess you just have to watch the film then :)
Here the trailer (the background music is by Debussy btw):
This video is a song from which the actress recites a text:
‘”I push, I push!
Tu sens mon talon-aiguille
Je n’ai qu’un petit coup à donner
Ça te fait de l’effet
Lèche maintenant, lèche, c’est un ordre
Non, fais attention, aaah…”
Conclusion: I found the fight/sex scenes very sexy. I loved the wolf dream she had about him… And not only did I realize I have never physically fight with any one before, I also sensed a desire to explore the violent love in me. Let’s see who’s gonna be my sparring partner ;)
The following video is from Sin Sensuality, a lingerie label. I think it is very well made – could be longer and a bit more explicit to be perfect ;)
Stephan Labossiere, a certified Life and Relationship Coach and author of the Award Winning book with the fascinating title “How to get a woman to have sex with you… if you are her husband” reveals twelve ways how a man can make a woman melt without touching her. In other words, he explains twelve attributes that makes a man sexually wanted by a woman. I affirm :)
1. Intelligence – knowledge is power, and it can definitely intrigue a woman.
2. Being considerate – being mindful of her feelings and doing small gestures to show her you’re thinking about her can easily win you some points.
3. Assertiveness – knowing how to be assertive and putting your foot down at the right time (in the right way) can cause a woman to melt right before your eyes.
4. Appearance – a lot of women are looking at your shoes whether you realize it or not… (omg, that’s true!)
5. Ambition – having passion and a purpose gives off the energy of a man who is about handling his business, and a woman loves to see that.
6. Being a Handyman – knowing how to get your hands dirty comes off as very manly and naturally women are drawn to masculine energy.
7. Humor – making a woman laugh can get you a long way.
8. Showing Desire, not Desperation – Understanding how to show desire without crossing the line of desperation will work in your favor.
9. Communication – seduce her mind with effective communication.
10. Good Hygiene – many women are sensitive to smell.
11. Confindence – confidence presents itself, confidence is sexy.
12. Commitment – not to the relationship/her, but to anything positive in your life.
Here you can read the whole article.
On a side note: if you have read the book mentioned above, please let me know how you liked it!